Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake. I've been making this vegan applesauce spice cake for years now, and it has never let me down. Just a few turns of a whisk and a spatula If a bunch of friends or relatives decide to drop by for unexpected company, this is the cake to make. This Moist Spice cake is all things delicious.
Applesauce cake recipe With step by step photos – yet another one bowl recipe of an easy to prepare eggless and vegan sponge cake. In this recipe applesauce replaces the eggs. this cake is not made from whole wheat flour. Here I used all purpose flour (maida). You can have Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake
- Prepare 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- It’s 1 of tea baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of tea nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs.
- You need 1 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- You need 2 of teas vanilla paste.
Easy to make and perfectly spiced, this applesauce cake boasts browned butter frosting that makes it completely irresistable! Combine all cake ingredients except raisins and pecans in bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until ingredients are moistened. I am a very picky eater and I love this cake!
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.
The entire batch is gone in less than one day and Mix oil and sugar; then add applesauce. Combine dry ingredients and add to applesauce mixture; beat until smooth. This Applesauce Cake is one of those recipes that you can make in a hurry with stuff Instructions. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl and whisk in the spices. I have an apple tree full of delicious tart apples.