Sweet-Savory Glazed Tofu.
You can have Sweet-Savory Glazed Tofu using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet-Savory Glazed Tofu
- You need 2 or 3 blocks of firm tofu.
- You need 2 T of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 t of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 2 T of soy sauce.
Sweet-Savory Glazed Tofu step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Press tofu to get as much water out as possible. Leave it to drip for up to 30 minutes..
- Cut tofu into 1" cubes and put them in a big bowl..
- Add the olive oil, honey or maple syrup, and soy sauce and toss the tofu to coat..
- Spread the tofu on a large baking sheet with rims (it will give up a fair amount of water)..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Once you see that the cubes are getting golden (~25 minutes in), flip them just once with a spatula. Cubes are finished when most of them have a uniform golden appearance and they are starting to get brown on the edges..
- If desired, let the cubes completely cool on the tray and then put them in a freezer bag to use gradually. I serve a few each morning to my son for breakfast, but occasionally steal a cup or two to add to a stir fry..