You can have Cornmeal Muffin using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornmeal Muffin
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cornmeal.
- You need 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 medium of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking Powder.
Cornmeal Muffin step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla to milk.
- Mix in egg and milk into mixing bowl.
- Transfer to muffin pan.
- Bake till browns on top. aprox 10 to 15 minutes.