You can have Beef Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Broccoli
- Prepare 200 g of beef sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of knorr liquid seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking wine.
Beef Broccoli instructions
- Combine all the marinade ingredients with the thin slices of beef. Add the cornstarch and mix it well. Marinade for 15 mins in the fridge..
- Heat up the pan. Add cooking oil and saute the ginger and garlic till fragrance. Stir fry the broccoli for 3mins. Set aside.
- Take out the marinade when ready. Add up some cooking oil and put the marinade into the pan. Gradually pour water when needed to cook the beef tenderly. Add the broccoli and stir for 2 mins..
- Then serve while it's hot.