Hacked Pumpkin muffin (gluten free\no eggs\no sugar). Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and no refined sugar. My husband and I have been eating more Paleo to help with his migraines and autoimmune inflammation and my thyroid and adrenal issues. These healthy pumpkin muffins are my new faves!
First of all, you can make them in just ONE bowl. So whip up a batch of these gluten free pumpkin muffins for your loved ones, your next fall/autumn party, or, really just for you. Eggs- Real chicken eggs are key to assuring these muffins rise and cook properly. You can cook Hacked Pumpkin muffin (gluten free\no eggs\no sugar) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hacked Pumpkin muffin (gluten free\no eggs\no sugar)
- It’s 4 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 12 of truvia packets (less of using flavored protein powder).
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of unflavored or vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoons.water.
I have tried so many times to make these with flax eggs or no eggs at all and they always come out undercooked. These gluten free pumpkin muffins are filled with pure pumpkin, fall spices and chocolate chips. Enjoy a delicious muffin in the morning this fall It's a perfect swap for eggs or butter in recipes and adds tons of flavor to any baked good. I made these gluten free pumpkin muffins over the weekend.
Hacked Pumpkin muffin (gluten free\no eggs\no sugar) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Mix in yogurt and water.. Mix well but don't overmix.. It will be a light dough able to be distributable with a spoon.
- Using cupcake tin with liners you should be able.to fill each wrapper..
- They will take about 40 minutes in the oven but can handle an hour or more. Use a toothpick to test to come out clean.. They will also darken but not burn..
This gluten-free healthy muffins recipe uses no flour, no sugar, and no oil but still produces moist, delicious muffins. Gluten-free muffins do not rise as much as traditional muffins so overfilling the tins will make them look taller. Five reasons to love this pumpkin muffin recipe: These muffins are easy to make with basic ingredients. This muffin recipe is special diet-friendly. You can easily adjust this recipe to make it vegan, dairy free, egg free and/or gluten free.