Mango kulfi. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. Last week, I used some fresh mangoes to make this Mango Kulfi and it turned out to be so creamy and just about perfect! Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India.
Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made from milk and mango puree. Summers and kulfi go together for us. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk Mango kulfi can be made from scratch by evaporating the milk for long time and then cooling it down. You can have Mango kulfi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango kulfi
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cream.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pistachios.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tutti fruiti.
Though kulfi is often compared to ice cream, it's nothing like it: Kulfi isn't churned. This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream..mango pulp, mango cubes and spices to the cooked and cooled milk, to give the kulfi a fruity The fruity-milky taste of the Mango Kulfi is simply awesome and it is sure to win compliments from. Mango Kulfi – No Cook Easy Mango Kulfi Recipe – Indian Mango Ice Cream – Indian Recipes mango kulfi recipe Made with fresh mangoes, saffron and cardamom, this mango kulfi recipe is better than any store bought mango ice cream and you do not need an ice cream maker.
Mango kulfi step by step
- Heat a a Kadhai add the milk let the milk boil then keep the flame to medium and keep Stuti the milk until it reduces till half of the original volume.
- Once done add sugar and cream then again cook it for another few minutes then turn off the flame.
- Let the milk cool down completely add the mango pulp mix it well then pour this mixture into a moulds then keep it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours after that transfer this moulds into a plate garnished it some pistachiosand tuty fruity served chilled…
Kulfi and summers go together like bread and butter. Add mangoes to the mix and you have a recipe for pure bliss. You can add any mango puree while making this frozen dessert. Mango Kulfi recipe a frozen creamy milk based dessert. I had no plans of posting any kulfi / mango kulfi recipes this summer but last week my aunt sent a mango kulfi pic through watsapp which was.