Keto Spaghetti squash pizza. Not all of these spaghetti squash recipes have nutritional information included, so if you're counting carbs strictly then you may need to calculate them yourself using sites like Calorie King or My Fitness Pal. Spaghetti squash does contain some carbs, so while it can fit into a low carb and/or keto diet, you will have to be conscious of portion size because it's not a carb free food. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup, top with mozzarella and.
You might also like low carb spaghetti squash breakfast casserole. I have been playing around with spaghetti squash a lot lately. While I never used to care for, I now really like it. You can cook Keto Spaghetti squash pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti squash pizza
- It’s of Spaghetti squash.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Assorted pizza toppings.
Use a small paring knife to puncture the spaghetti squash a few times all over. Use a fork to poke a few holes around the spaghetti squash. Place in the microwave for a minute to soften a bit. If I had to name my all-time favorite food, it would have to be pizza.
Keto Spaghetti squash pizza step by step
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds..
- Line parchment on baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Rub olive oil on squash, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Place cut side down onto parchment lined pan. Bake for one hour..
- When its ready, flip over and take a fork and stir the centers. It will look like spaghetti noodles 😊 scoop them out and put the "noodles" in a bowl and stir in pizza sauce..
- Put the mixture back into the shells. Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice on top..
- Reture to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. Around 10 min or so..
A low carb pizza made from spaghetti squash is a delicious vegetarian meal. It has a slightly sweet taste and is a creative way to enjoy spaghetti squash. Spaghetti squash is cooked, then added to cheese, seasoning and an egg to form a delicious pizza base. Slather with the toppings of your choice for a great low carb vegetarian meal. Keto Spaghetti Squash Pasta Recipes Keto Spaghetti Squash Bolognese – Keto Summit.