Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and coat the flat sides lightly with olive oil. Smoky, hearty vegan enchiladas with black beans, roasted sweet potatoes, and kale!
The Best Black Bean Burger via Tastes Better from Scratch Your entire family will love these simple, tasty burgers! Find recipes for green bean casseroles, sweet potato fries, grilled corn and much, much more. The Best Tomatoes Mushrooms Spinach Recipes on Yummly You can cook Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.