Full flavor Low carb tuna patties. The SubReddit is dedicated to low carb living as a lifestyle. Please share information about low-carb Drain tuna. The flavor profile could be skewed towards Italian with the addition of standard Italian herbs.
Cheesy Baked Tuna Balls from Beauty and the Foodie. Healthy tuna patties baked in the oven that's keto recipe and paelo friendly. These high protein low carb tuna patties or recipe for tuna cakes baked Low carb and loaded with fantastic flavor, these tuna patties are perfect in so many ways. You can cook Full flavor Low carb tuna patties using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Full flavor Low carb tuna patties
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna fish, packed in spring water drained.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil to pan fry.
- You need to taste of hot sauce, optional.
- It’s to taste of London Pub malt vinegar, optional.
- You need to taste of red wine vinegar, optional.
As a snack, in a sandwich or on a salad, our easy tuna. No time to make delicious low homemade low carb candy? These wonderful all natural sugar free peppermint patties can be made quick and easy. Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.
Full flavor Low carb tuna patties step by step
- In a pan heat oil.
- Put the tuna, dill weed, paprika, pepper, egg, and onion..
- Mix them together.
- Form into patties and fry. Get a very good crust on bottom before your first flip..
- Fry till crunchy.
- Takes about 15 minutes total to fry. Let sit 2 minutes and serve. I like the vinegars, especially the malt vinegar. However you try them I hope you enjoy!.
Best thing you can make with canned tuna. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. We kids are only a few feet high, have tiny feet, scabbed. These healthy air fried tuna patty or tuna patties recipe is low carb, paleo and easy healthy air fryer tuna cakes. It's is a little drier than the stove top version, but the healthier air fried option is still delicious!