Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast.
You can cook Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast
- Prepare As needed of leftover Meatloaf.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise, heaping.
- You need As needed of something to grease the pan.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water for steaming top of eggs.
Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast instructions
- Heat a skillet that's greased. Cut a piece of Meatloaf and sear the outsides all the way around it..
- Cook the eggs as you like. I like mine with the eggs runny. Add salt and pepper to taste. I add my eggs to the skillet and add a lid. Then pour the water under the lid and close. This will steam the whites but keep the yokes runny. As long as you don't leave it on the skillet too long..
- Add mayonnaise to the top of the Meatloaf. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.