Low Fat Pasta Salad.
You can have Low Fat Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Fat Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber (peeled & quartered).
- It’s 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes (I cut mine in half).
- You need 1 of Green Pepper (Chopped).
- It’s 1 box of Whole Wheat Pasta (Cooked according to package).
- It’s of McCormick Salad Supreme (I usually use the whole thing).
- You need 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Low Fat Pasta Salad instructions
- Prepare pasta according to box..
- Mix your Good Seasons Italian Dressing as directed, using the balsamic vinegar and olive oil…
- Combine all ingredients and mix well..
- I find it's better the next day, so if you can, let it chill overnight..