Couscous Salad (Clean). You'll want to store the dressing separately to avoid the salad getting "soggy." You can buy bulk dressing containers, use tiny (dressing-sized) Tupperware containers, or even use small snack-sized. Dressings: See all my salad dressing recipes here. VEGETABLE BASED SALADS This Greek couscous salad makes a wonderful main meal or delicious side dish.
Cover the pot and remove from heat. Posted in Salads, Sides by Rachel Maser. This is a weekend crowd pleaser! You can have Couscous Salad (Clean) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous Salad (Clean)
- It’s 2/3 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 can of black olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1/2 small of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of black beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 small of avocado (sliced).
Couscous Salad (Clean) I was doing some research on new clean eating recipes when I gave couscous a try. Needless to say; I'm hooked! added my own little twist on things and voilà! So I attended a dinner that night where everyone had to bring a vegan dish and this is what I decided to whip up 🙂 That also explains why I made so much! Place corn in a Dutch oven; cover with water.
Couscous Salad (Clean) step by step
- Prepare couscous according to box. Usually bring water to a boil, pour in couscous and 1 TBSP olive oil and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes sirring occasionally or until tender..
- Pour cooked and drained couscous into medium mixing bowl..
- In medium pan, saute spinach, sliced tomato, mushrooms, 1 TBSP olive oil, and spices until tender..
- Remove from heat. Mix into bowl of couscous..
- Add black beans and sliced black olives..
- Top with sliced avocado..
- May serve warm or cool. Add more spices to taste..
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil. I think you could use just about any fish, as the citrus dressing will stand up to strong flavored fish. The key to creating this classic dish is to use an assortment of vegetables. In Morocco, seven is a lucky number, but you can use as many or as few as you have on hand.. This healthy and easy salad is designed to be made with precooked or leftover salmon.