Tofu Bake (“tastes like chicken”) Recipe.
You can cook Tofu Bake (“tastes like chicken”) Recipe using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Bake (“tastes like chicken”) Recipe
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (I use coconut aminos).
- Prepare of 1 tsp garlic powder (I actually used minced garlic).
- You need 2 blocks (350 g) of each) extra-firm tofu, drained.
Tofu Bake (“tastes like chicken”) Recipe step by step
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk or fork together.
- Drain the water from tofu package, and break into chunks. They won’t be perfect and that’s ok. For chunk size, think of a little chicken tender size. Coat sauce evenly on tofu by tossing (toss via shaking or use hands- using a utensil sometimes breaks them up too much).
- Spread the tofu evenly across the baking sheets and bake about at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden/crispy. Serve hot or store in an air-tight container in the fridge, or freeze to use later. Use as main, as nuggets, on salads, in sandwiches, in tacos, on pasta etc..