Shrimp Pasta. Linguine Pasta with Shrimp and Tomatoes "If only I could give extra stars for being so easy and so tasty!" – crazycatlady. Creamy Pesto Shrimp "This is an excellent dish. It is very rich but soooooo good!" – bright.
While pasta is cooking, prepare the shrimp and sauce. Anytime recently, in the restaurant, disappointed. Fresh shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce and gets tossed in fresh parmesan cheese and pasta. You can cook Shrimp Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta
- You need 8 oz of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 oz of sun dried tomatoes, drained.
- You need of Large shrimp.
- Prepare 4 oz of half & half.
- You need of Shredded parm.
It will become a new favorite! I love cooking shrimp because it cooks up so fast and it is such a crowd pleaser! Find shrimp pasta recipes including shrimp scampi pasta recipes, Cajun shrimp pasta recipes, and more shrimp pasta recipes and ideas. In our home, holiday indulgence is all about pesto shrimp!
Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- In a large pan heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Add shrimp and season with whatever you have (salt, seasoned salt, old bay along with pepper. Cook until shrimp are about halfway done..
- Add cream and bring to a boil. Turn down to low and whisk in Parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta..
This is our go-to dish for both Christmas Eve and Easter brunch. It also makes a wonderful appetizer before a prime. This pasta is truly heaven sent. Buttery, garlicky shrimp tossed in a creamy Parmesan white wine sauce, then folded into a bed of angel hair pasta and topped with fresh herbs—and it's all ready. Use your microwave to make a butter and garlic sauce to coat tender strands of vermicelli and cooked shrimp.