Asian steamed fish. Cantonese steamed fish is often served as one of the courses in a Chinese banquet. Low-fat fish and vitamin-packed vegetables are cooked using one of the most healthy of all cooking techniques – steaming. The best Asian steamed fish involves fresh whole fish and big steamers.
Chinese Steamed Fish – Learn how to make restaurant-style Chinese steamed fish Discard the fishy and cloudy fish "water" after steaming. The flavor of steamed fish prepared with live fish is out of this world. That is why my family is dedicated gastronomes of Chinese steamed fish. You can have Asian steamed fish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian steamed fish
- You need 300 grams of fish.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cooking wine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of ginger.
- Prepare 10 grams of spring onion.
- You need 1 of chili (optional).
We can set out to a gourmet trip to. This fish is very tasty, delicate and super moist. It's made with ginger, garlic and chili. Garnished with spring onion and coriander.
Asian steamed fish step by step
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of fish then leave it for 10 mins. Wipe down the extra water on the fish. Put the ginger. Spring onion and chili on top of the fish.
- Prepare the sauce : soy sauce. Cooking wine and sesame oil.
- Prepare the steamer. Use the Chinese frying pan if you don’t have one..
- Sprinkle the source on top of the fish. Steam for 10 mins after the water is boiled. Voilà ❤️.
Backed with healthy bok choy greens, and. Steamed fish with ginger and spring onions is one of the easiest and best steamed fish recipe available. There are many reasons why steaming the fish is preferred over other. Steamed whole fish is a classic dish in Chinese home cooking. This Asian-style sea bass is a beautifully succulent fish recipe – it's stuffed with fragrant herbs, chilli and ginger for amazing Asian-steamed sea bass.