Stir fry sweet chili glazed tofu with peppers & onions and Thai. Sweet Chili Tofu Bowls are an easy, fresh, and flavorful vegan weeknight dinner, packed with vibrant colors and flavors. I used the same easy pan fry method, but this time combined the crispy tofu cubes with tangy sweet chili sauce, sweet bell peppers, creamy avocado. Arrange on paper towel lined plate.
Add the tofu and stir-fry until the outsides start. The sweet and spicy sauce wraps itself around the tofu to give out a brilliant flavor that will satisfy the Asian food lover in you! There's mid week madness Piping hot, slightly sweet, but majorly spicy sauce that wraps itself all over that tofu and gives me fifteen minutes of phenomenal happiness in this. You can cook Stir fry sweet chili glazed tofu with peppers & onions and Thai using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry sweet chili glazed tofu with peppers & onions and Thai
- You need 2 packages of extra firm or firm tofu.
- Prepare 2 of each green bell pepper, red bell pepper sliced into strips.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion cut into strips.
- It’s 1 bunch of Thai basil.
- Prepare 1 box of corn starch.
- You need 1 bottle of sweet chili sauce.
- You need of oil to fry tofu.
Pan-fried tofu and vegan friendly spicy black pepper sauce for the stir fry. We seriously couldn't stop eating these crispy little nuggets of pan-fried tofu that later get tossed in a peppery brown gravy made with aromatics like shallots, garlic, ginger, but with a little spice too from. Chili-Glazed Tofu over Asparagus and Rice. The sesame oil somehow makes them sweet.
Stir fry sweet chili glazed tofu with peppers & onions and Thai instructions
- Take tofu out of package and place on paper towel and then another on top and plsce some kind of weight on it to help drain excess water out of it. Cut the tofu in 1 inch square pieces after you feel that it is done draining usually about 30min.
- As the tofu is draining. Slice the onions and bell peppers and chop up the Thai basil and heat up oil to fry tofu..
- After you finished slicing the pepper and onions and dicing the tofu…take the corn starch and place in a bowl and now take tofu and a few pieces at a time and cover it with the cornstarch then fry them till golden brown.
- After you have fried up all the pieces take your wok or fry pan heat up the pan with oil as needed and saute the peppers and onions for about 2 to 3 min then add the tofu and finish off with the chili sauce make sure it glazes over all the tofu.
- Now plate it up add the Thai basil and enjoy.
This is a recipe for one of my favorite dinners! Delicious..but also really healthy because I use very little oil! Crunchy Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips with Sweet chili dipping sauce. Baked Crunchy Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips with Sweet chili dipping sauce. Maybe make your own at home by substituting that ingredient.