Banana Bread Muffins.
You can have Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Banana Bread Muffins step by step
- Mash the 3 medium bananas until all mashed up in a medium bowl..
- Add the sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix together..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Fold together to make batter, enough to not see flour. Don't over mix..
- Set oven to 300°F. While oven is warming, butter the cupcake/muffin pan. Fill with batter..
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Then set oven to 250° and let bake for 10-12 more minutes. Insert toothpick into muffin until it comes out not fully clean but not raw. Let cool and Enjoy..