Cherry Cheese Cake Dip. Cherry Cheesecake Dip is the most delicious, easy to make no-bake cheesecake! No plates needed for this amazing. Cherry Cheesecake Dip is made with light ingredients but is so rich and creamy!
This easy and creamy Cherry Cheesecake Dip is NO BAKE and comes together in This dip is so easy to assemble. Just spread the beaten cheesecake mixture in a pie dish, top. Don't be wary of the cherry. You can cook Cherry Cheese Cake Dip using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheese Cake Dip
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 8 oz of whipped cream (thawed).
- Prepare 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- You need 1 Can of Cherry Pie filling (or any pie filling you prefer).
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Whip up this creamy cherry cheesecake dip with marshmallow cream and cherry pie filling for a quick and easy dessert that'll sweeten any potluck. It's dangerously easy to whip this stuff up, so don't Here, we decided to stick with classic cherry cheesecake as our inspiration, made shockingly easy. Having quick and easy appetizers during the holiday season is always necessary around our house.
Cherry Cheese Cake Dip step by step
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff..
- Once the cream cheese and marshmallow is well combined add in the whipped cream. Mix until well combined..
- Scoop out into large pie dish or preferred serving dish. Smooth out and top with cherry pie filling. Serve right away or cover and fridgerate until served! Enjoy!.
I like to have recipe ideas that are perfect for. This Cheesecake Dip is super creamy, rich and completely addicting. This Cherry Cheesecake Dip Is So Decadent That It's Best To Share. It's is so rich and creamy that you won't even know it was made with low-fat ingredients! Grab a box of Pillsbury™ pie crust.