Sammie's Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Tenders. Trim fat from chicken breasts and slice into strips. In blender or food processor pulse stuffing mix until it's a fine crumb and transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl or plate. So glad I did cause man. pour sour cream mixture over stuffing.
Great recipe for Sammie's Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Tenders. I was running low on breadcrumbs and was dead set on making chicken tenders for dinner so I improvised with what I had in the pantry. So glad I did cause man these were so flavorful, especially with using the chicken flavored stuffing. You can have Sammie's Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Tenders using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sammie's Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Tenders
- It’s of For the breading.
- It’s 1 box of (6 oz) Stove Top chicken flavored stuffing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of to 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of For the milk dredge.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of To 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders.
STOVE TOP One-Dish Chicken Bake Kraft.. stuffing, chicken tenders, butter, milk, cream of chicken soup. Stove Top Swiss Chicken Casserole The Frugal Girls. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing. Crock-Pot meals are my favorite meals during the fall and winter.
Sammie's Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Tenders step by step
- Wash and pat dry the chicken tenders removing any excess fat. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate..
- In a food processor, empty the entire bag of dry stuffing mix. Pulse to you get a fine to medium consistency. Add to a large bowl with panko breadcrumbs and add spices..
- In another bowl, whisk eggs. Add buttermilk, salt and pepper until combined..
- In a large heavy skillet (gotta love cast iron skillets, they were made for recipes like this!) melt the coconut oil over medium to high heat for a couple of minutes. If you prefer, you can always use shortening or canola/vegetable oil instead..
- Dredge the chicken strips in the milk mixture then roll and pat on the breadcrumbs until you get a thick crust. Fry the chicken strips in the skillet for about 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Drain on a paper towel lined plate to cool..
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy! These also reheat nicely the next day and are even good cold! Lol They'd be good for a nice salad too..
I can toss everything in the slow cooker and have a meal ready early on school days. Slow Cooker Meat Loaf is a favorite this time of year but since the price of ground beef has been inching up and up, I have been making more chicken dishes. Mix soup, cheese and sour cream; pour over chicken. Cheesy Chicken Stuffing Casserole ~ Tender, Juicy Chicken Breast Topped with Cheese and Stuffing! Layer cheese on top and then sprinkle stuffing over the cheese.