Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. For an easy one-pot meal, try making this delicious pasta dinner. All of your ingredients—pasta, tomatoes, onions, and olive oil—cook together in one pan. The result is a meal that's delicious, healthy, and easy to clean up.
This is the dinner power duo. Our collection of recipes brings two of our favorite weeknight go-tos together in beautiful, comfort-food harmony. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. You can cook Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- It’s 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of parsley.
Add oil, and heat over a medium flame. Inspired by the deeply savory flavors of French onion soup, this single-pan pasta is a surefire crowd please—and better still, it couldn't be easier to make. You start by caramelizing your onions to create a deeply flavorful base, then simply add your cooking liquid, aromatic flavorings, and dried pasta to the pan—bring everything to a boil and cook until your pasta is tender and the. With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot. What you get are family-pleasing, ingredient-stretching dinners with a lot less kitchen clean-up. Many one-pot pasta dinners cook the pasta inside the sauces; these recipes are designed for that easy cooking technique. You don't have to pre-cook your pasta. This one pot pasta recipe is a great base for other quick and easy pasta dishes.