Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. I loved Aloo Baingan (or Aubergine and Potato) curry when I was growing up. It is not the most attractive curry, but the mushiness of the aubergines with. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice.
Mauritian-style mashed aubergine or eggplant with potato is made in a skillet where thinly sliced. Seasoned potatoes and aubergine are layered with a tangy tomato sauce and baked lovely. The combination of potato, cheese and smoky aubergine makes these filo parcels particularly hard to resist. You can cook Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
- Prepare 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- You need of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Prepare of And salt this is for aubergine.
- It’s of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Prepare of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of TEMPERING the lentils.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
They can be put together a few hours ahead of time and baked when you need them. Stir in the chickpeas and chopped coriander. Add the chopped potato, aubergine, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric. Roasted Sweet Potato and Aubergine Curry / Soup.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe step by step
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Sweet potatoes, eggplant, and onion are oven roasted and served in a creamy coconut curry base. This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user nat. Add to the skillet and sauté for some minutes. The potatoes make it a filling dish, and the aubergines and mushrooms give it interest and pleasing texture. The amount of curry paste can be changed to suit the taste of your family.