Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
We had it on toasted sourdough bread and tried it with both ricotta and chevre (ricotta won – the bruschetta shines way more) and lots of balsamic drizzle. One of the BEST things about summer's juicy, ripe tomatoes fresh from the garden or farmers' markets, is that you can enjoy Classic Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Basil and Garlic like no other time of the year!. This traditional Italian appetizer recipe is THE BEST bruschetta in the world! You can have Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots
- You need of 1/2 Baguette.
- It’s of 1 Tomato Large (Firm) Deseeded & Diced.
- It’s of 2 Shallots (Diced).
- It’s of 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese (Crumbled).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded).
- You need of 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s of 6 Garlic Cloves.
- You need of 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano.
- It’s of 1/2 Tsp Dried Basil.
- You need of 4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves (Roughly torn).
- It’s of 1/4 Tsp Salt.
- You need of 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder.
The essence of all those fresh garden flavors is captured perfectly in this super-easy recipe. Bruschetta with Seared Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Burrata. With kalamata olives, basil and prosciutto, it's hard to imagine a more perfect flavor combination. I love making appetizers with prosciutto roses, and this bruschetta recipe is truly one of the prettiest, and most impressive appetizers in my repertoire!
Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots instructions
- Combine the Olive Oil, Dried Oregano & Dried Basil in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Combine the Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Feta Cheese, Salt & Black Pepper Powder in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Place the Shallots & Garlic Cloves in a Baking Tray/Dish. Drizzle a few drops of Olive Oil on top. Stir..
- Grill/Roast in a preheated Oven for about 20 minutes or until soft & golden. Stir once in between..
- Cut the Baguette into half & slit it open. Place on a Baking Tray/Dish..
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella Cheese evenly & Toast/Grill in a hot Oven lightly for a couple of minutes of just until the Cheese melts. We don’t want it too crisp..
- Arrange it on a plate..
- Top with the Roasted Shallots plus Garlic Cloves, Tomato plus Feta Cheese mixture. Drizzle the Olive Oil mixture..
Roasted Garlic Bruschetta, the perfect party appetizer that can be made mostly ahead of time. This elegant dish shines brightly with the simplest of ingredients. I've always been slightly obsessed with bruschetta as an appetizer, the freshly chopped tomato-basil version served at most Italian restaurants. But this Slow-Roasted Tomato & Garlic Bruschetta took me by surprise. I made it on a whim on a meandering afternoon this past March and brought it to a potluck event that evening.