Maple Chicken Strips.
You can cook Maple Chicken Strips using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Chicken Strips
- You need 2 1/2 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tsp of djion mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried leaf tarragon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar free maple syrup.
Maple Chicken Strips instructions
- Cut chicken into strips..
- Combine syrup, mustard and tarragon in a ziplock bag..
- Add chicken to ziplock and coat well, then squeeze air out of biggie and seal..
- Refrigerate 4 hours or more..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place chicken on wire rack over 13 x 9 x 2 inch glass baking pan..
- Bake 18 minutes or until cooked through..