Creamy egg salad. I love the versatility of egg salad, especially with this recipe. Truly the Best Egg Salad Recipe. Hard-boiled eggs with celery, dill, seasoning and chives in creamy dressing.
First hard-boil your eggs making sure that you follow my simple tips on making perfect hard-boiled eggs. Then simply peel them and coarsely chop. Mash the yolks with mayonnaise until completely smooth and then fold in the whites. You can have Creamy egg salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy egg salad
- Prepare 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ricotta cheese whole milk.
- You need Dash of salt and white pepper.
This makes for the best egg salad, it comes out so creamy! The Creamy Egg Salad recipe out of our category Egg Salad! Plus, our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe is a Healthy Living recipe that's incredibly easy to prepare. Enjoy the classic flavor of our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe today.
Creamy egg salad instructions
- Cook the eggs to get hard about 5 minutes in hot water put them in cold ice water so you could Peeled easy.
- Chopped the eggs add all the ingredients let it Cool in the fridge for half hour enjoy.
Perfect for sandwiches or served on. Spice up the usual egg salad with the addition of avocado. Avocado makes a delicious and nutritious addition to egg salad and thanks to its naturally creamy texture. My left over Easter eggs found their way into a easy to make egg salad. Egg salad is one of those things people feel very strongly about.