Gluten free fried cheese stuffed Nacho cheese or Cool Ranch Doritos.
You can have Gluten free fried cheese stuffed Nacho cheese or Cool Ranch Doritos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free fried cheese stuffed Nacho cheese or Cool Ranch Doritos
- It’s 2 lb of Medium Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Doritos® Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of DORITOS® Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch Doritos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 of Eggs but I use eggless eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of gluten free flour.
- Prepare 1 quart of Vegetable Oil.
Gluten free fried cheese stuffed Nacho cheese or Cool Ranch Doritos instructions
- Slice the Medium Cheddar Cheese into 1/2-inch-thick squares, and then slice each square on the diagonal to make 2 triangles..
- In a food processor, add Doritos® Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips, DORITOS® Spicy Nacho Cheese, Paprika, Ground Black Pepper, and Garlic Powder, and pulse until it resembles coarse gluten free breadcrumbs..
- In a separate, shallow bowl, beat Egg until whites and yolks are well combined. In a third shallow bowl, add gluten free flour..
- Set up a coating station: place cheese triangles to the far left-hand side, followed by a gluten free flour bowl, followed by eggs wash, followed by Doritos. Finally, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and set on the far right-hand side..
- Take each triangle of cheese, and coat in gluten free flour. Quickly dip into the eggs wash, and then coat thoroughly in the Doritos crumbs. Lay onto a cookie sheet. Repeat. Freeze the Doritos-coated cheese triangles for at least 3 hours before frying..
- When ready to serve, heat Vegetable Oil in a heavy-bottomed Dutch oven or electric deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Working in batches, fry the cheese-stuffed Doritos for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the outside is crisp and golden brown..
- Remove the triangles from the oil with a slotted spoon, and place them on paper towels to drain..
- Serve immediately..