Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30). In a bowl combine ½ c almond flour, ½ c coconut and salt & pepper, about ¼ tsp each. In a separate bowl, combine the ground chicken, ⅓ c almond flour, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, sea salt, pepper and egg yolk. I think you could replace the coconut flakes with cashews and vice versa.
Coat each chicken strip in the coconut flour, then dunk in the egg and coconut milk mixture and finally coat in the shredded coconut. You might also like this low carb chicken Romano recipe. My hubby and son love cutlets. You can have Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30)
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt and pepper.
Often I make a traditional pork cutlet for them but since I like to eat low carb or Paleo I made these Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken cutlets for me. Preheat the broiler and line a baking sheet with a wire rack. Ahh a recipe that makes you feel like a kid again. There is something about chicken tenders (aka chicken.
Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Combine 1/2 cup almond flour, shredded coconut, salt and pepper and mix in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, combine the ground chicken, 1/3 cup almond flour, onion powder, garlic, paprika, sea salt, pepper and egg yolk..
- Melt coconut oil in pan..
- Roll chicken into balls and roll in shredded coconut bowl, flatten into patty..
- Repeat making about 10 patties..
- Brown patties in the pan with coconut oil (3 to 4 mins)..
- Transfer patties to baking sheet and cook through (20 to 25 mins)..
A healthy twist on the classic Italian dish Chicken Piccata using walnuts as a grain-free option. This Walnut Crusted Lemon Chicken Piccata makes a fantastic, weeknight, one pan meal, or is fancy enough to serve to guests on a weekend! Dip chicken in egg whites, then press chicken into coconut. Turn over and press into coconut again to coat both sides. Add chicken to the hot oil in batches.