Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas. Tips for Making Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas: I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken can be used, even fried chicken. The filling can be made up to a day or two in advance, making these quesadillas fabulously quick and easy to make. A pizza cutter is really great.
Bacon, barbecue chicken and creamy, cheesy ranch dip team up in this hot appetizer that's perfect for holidays, game time or anytime. Cheesy Herbed Pull-Aparts with Spinach-Artichoke Dip. How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe. You can have Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mexican style cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of flour tortillas.
While grilling, baking, or BOILING (my preferred method) your chicken until fully cooked, break out a frying pan and brown your bacon until golden brown and cooked, setting aside to cool. Prepare your ranch dressing (if you didn't purchase. Cinco De Mayo is right around the corner and I was in the spirit. Whether you take part in the Mexican holiday or just need a quick and easy recipe for you.
Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas step by step
- Render your bacon. Once rendered to your liking drain on a paper towel and pour some of the bacon fat off leave a little in the pan to sautee your chicken..
- Pat dry chicken. And seasoning to your liking. Sautee in the Sam pan you cooked for bacon in. I say 5-7 minutes on each side..
- Take out the chicken to rest. I used breast and cooked them whole and chopped them after coming out of the pan. I took the flour tortillas placed a small amount of barbeque sauce on and spread it out chopped the chicken and added it to the tortilla with cheese mixture.
- I Filled The Tortillas with Chicken rice cheese barbeque sauce small amount of ranch and sour cream..
- Fry each side at least 2-3 min on each side..
- End Result. I got carried away with plating lol. Mexican rice ball. Sour cream, barbecue sauce, and ranch.
These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are my new favorite food. They are so easy to make, have few ingredients, and they taste absolutely amazing! This is the perfect dinner for those busy nights! The best part about this recipe is that kids love these quesadillas! Your favorite cheesy, creamy Mexican dish gets some down-home goodness with the addition of ranch dressing mix.