Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls. Great recipe for Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls. Another recipe in an attempt to use up random, leftover ingredients. These can be made with natural ingredients that provide nutrients and keep you full.
They pack a serious nutrition punch and are also gluten-free, vegan AND paleo. Homemade Vegan Coconut Almond Joy Cookies Recipe makes a sweet, tender cookie that taste like a favorite candy treat! This vegan cookies recipe is made without butter or eggs so you can share them with just about anyone! You can have Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls
- Prepare 2 of overripe bananas (lots of brown spotting!).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (traditional or dehydrated).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of agave syrup (optional).
Using a medium Cookie Scoop scoop firmly packed balls of coconut mixture. Energy balls go by a variety of different names; energy bites, protein balls, power balls, and vegan truffles being but a few. There are dozens of recipes for energy balls across the web, several of which can be found on a certain website that rhymes with "swell dated." Vegan almond butter balls made with dates and coconut are a quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth, especially if you follow the paleo diet. See, I know this stuff and therefore have the perfect dessert for you: no-bake, raw, healthy, gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, paleo and refined sugar-free Almond Joy Balls!!
Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mash bananas in bowl. Overripe bananas should mash easily with a fork..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Start with 1/2 cup oats, and if you find the mixture is too wet to hold a ball shape, if you prefer, add more oats. You may choose to process the oats for a smoother consistency cookie/ball (not pictured)..
- Drop mixture onto lightly greased or covered baking sheet. You may choose to flatten for cookies or keep in ball shape. It is recommended to smooth down any peaks that arise, as these may burn..
- Bake cookies for approx 15 minutes, and balls for approx 20 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
The perfect little bites for when you have a friend coming over or to have on hand in the fridge for those moments when you're craving something sweet but want something. This is a candy inspired treat (energy bite/protein balls) that's packed full of protein and healthy ingredients, perfect for a meal prep snack or a mid day healthy snack. #saltandbaker #healthy #mealprep #snacks #almondjoy #healthysnack #chocolate #protein #energybites #proteinballs HOW TO GO VEGAN – MODULE PROGRAM Plant-Based Transformation Program members.myvegandaily.com Vegan Almond Joy? This was my childhood favorite and now I can have the healthy, veganized version. Add the Coconut, melted Coconut Butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract, and Salt to a medium bowl. Mix well, then press into a narrow silicone mold or lined narrow dish (see notes for options).