Breakfast fruit granola bowl.
You can have Breakfast fruit granola bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast fruit granola bowl
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- You need 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s of Granola.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- Prepare of Apple.
- It’s of Pear.
- It’s of Raisins.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Seeds or nuts.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
Breakfast fruit granola bowl step by step
- Get together all your ingredients. Mine included a crunchy granola bar that I pulverized in the package with my handy dandy kitchen bammer..
- Cut up the fruit into bite sized pieces. I just used a banana but when they are in season apples and pears are really good in this breakfast bowl..
- Melt the peanut butter: 2 Tbsp you need about 30 seconds. Beware something funky happens if you microwave peanut butter for to long..
- Pour melted peanut butter over cut up fruit. Note: this travels well but it's important to put peanut butter on fruit so the granola goes on last, thus preventing losing all the yummy peanut butter to your Tupperware top..
- Granola is your choice. Obviously homemade tastes great but if your like me, Monday mornings are not a great time to beat yourself up for not having any in the pantry. I just crumble the prepackaged bars or beat it with my kitchen hammer (which is surprisingly good for Monday mornings)..
- Granola and whatever else you feel lead to toss on goes on top the fruit and peanut butter, and voila you're ready to eat or throw it in your lunchbox. Note: remember those apples you may have used are not going to be pretty if you are packing this for later, bananas and pears travel the best..