St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉. Louis-style ribs just might be the best kind of ribs. For the traditional style, use spareribs and ask your butcher to cut them "St. This simply means that the breastbone will.
These Oven Baked St Louis Style Ribs are one of my favorite family dinners. They are so easy to make, too! Louis style ribs salt your favorite rub your favorite BBQ sauce. You can cook St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉 using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉
- It’s Rack of St. Louis Style Ribs (or pork spareribs).
- You need of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Red Chili powder.
- You need of Chipotle Chili powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Lawry's seasoned salt.
- You need of Favorite BBQ sauce (I use Stubs Spicy).
- You need of Wood chips for smoke flavor (I used apple).
First, trim off that tapered end and that flap along the bottom if it's there and peel off the membrane on the back. A paper towel works wonders here to get a good grip. Also if there is an egregious amount of fat anywhere, trim it. This rub works well for St Louis Style ribs, baby back ribs, pork shoulders … pretty much anything.
St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉 step by step
- Get your grill ready 😁.
- Prepare ribs by washing and removing membrane lift it with a knife and pull with paper towel to get a grip.
- Mix the light brown sugar, garlic powder, red chili powder, and Chipotle powder together in a bowl this is your rub.
- Apply rub generously to both sides let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Get your wood chips ready to soak in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes.
- When grill is ready place ribs on the grill indirect heat method keep temperature at 200 for a few hours and occasionally add wood chips to the fire and turn ribs over a few times.
- This will take hours and you will have to add coals to the fire and when they are done brush on with your favorite BBQ sauce and take off the grill and wrap in foil for at least another 30 to rest ENJOY 😋😋😋😋🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😋😋😋.
- Happy memorial day 🎉🎉🎉🎉.
Louis Style Ribs get basted with apple juice, wrapped and then basted again with BBQ sauce for that fall off the bone, tender rib. Let me show you how on the grill or in the oven! Louis Style Ribs doesn't refer to a dry rub or BBQ sauce, but the cut of the rib itself. Making these St Louis Style Ribs in the oven are pretty much what dreams are made of, y'all. If you don't have a grill and still want to enjoy some good 'ole home cooked ribs , you can make some delicious, fall off the bone St Louis Style Ribs in the oven.