Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs.
You can cook Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs
- You need 6 of horse mackerel ("aji") or 2 servings of other white fish.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of head broccoli.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grated cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chopped rosemary.
Fish and Potato Casserole with Herbed Breadcrumbs step by step
- Clean the fish and cut into smaller chunks if needed. Cut potatoes into 1 cm thick slices and chop the broccoli. Par-boil the potatoes and broccoli, drain and set aside..
- To make the herb breadcrumbs, put breadcrumbs, cheese and rosemary into a bowl and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Spread out the mackerel, potatoes and broccoli even on an oven dish and season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle with the olive oil..
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown..