Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto). The original recipe for low carb pizza from the Fathead movie contains almond flour. The classic combination of mozzarella and cream cheese to create a chewy texture. I thought it would be a perfect candidate to adapt into a nut-free keto pizza crust recipe.
My first try resulted in a bland and spongy bread. This coconut flour pizza crust is the best gluten-free and keto crust I've ever tried. It's soft and tasty, and sturdy enough to hold with your hands! You can have Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto)
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
You have to make this pizza crust! It is now my favorite gluten-free and keto pizza crust. It's very easy to make, and it's unbelievably good. Enjoy This Low-Carb Pizza Crust on Your Next Pizza Night.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto) step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whip the eggs in a large bowl with the yogurt and sea salt..
- Add the coconut flour and whip until very smooth with no lumps. This may take a few minutes to accomplish as it takes some time for the coconut fiber to absorb the liquid..
- Blend in the onion powder, oregano, basil, garlic, and parmesan cheese..
- Line a pizza pan with parchment paper (spray the parchment paper with nonstick spray or you'll be peeling it off your crust later). Gently pour the batter onto the paper lined pan. Use a spatula or other kitchen utensil to spread the batter quite thin (the thinner the better)..
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven, add homemade pizza sauce, cheese and other toppings as desired. Place back in the oven on broil for about 8 minutes more..
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust Vegan + Keto. This recipe is inspired by my coconut flour flatbread recipe. Keto Coconut Flour Pizza Crust Tips & Tricks. Coconut flour is naturally sweet and you may notice this in your finished keto pizza crust. There's a few ways to cut the sweetness if it bothers you.