Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies. In this video we will be making some cannabis infused chocolates. Edibles can be used to medicate without having to smoke. Candy has multiple uses: Candy can be used to purchase items – lollipops, swords, etc.
Made with homemade peppermint vodka it's an easy cocktail recipe for any holiday party. Infusing vodka with flavor is super simple and you can use that large bottle you buy at Costco so it's way cheaper than buying a flavored brand. PRO TIPS for Making Candy Cane Infused Peppermint Vodka. You can have Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies
- It’s of brownie mix.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of vodka.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of orange extract.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- You need of Hershey’s kisses 😘.
- It’s of Confectioners sugar.
A few tips before grabbing your Mason jar. The candy canes will dissolve in probably less than an hour. In addition to candies, we will show how we are going to work with liquid sugar that once solidified will be quite rigid. A whole world of designs is available if we buy molds, allowing us to make cannabis infused lollipops using the same mixture, following the traditional recipe.
Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies step by step
- In a large bowl with a whisk or a big spoon mix together your brownie mix, eggs, vodka, vegetable oil, orange extract and cinnamon powder, mix until no dry lumps appear……..
- Pour mixture into a 8X8 glass baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Place your Hershey’s kisses on top of batter, place as little or as many kisses as you like ! 😉.
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 – 34 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out nice and clean……..
- Cool completely, then cut into squares…….dust with confectioners sugar…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Is candy corn vodka the most sophisticated drink we've ever tasted? Absolutely not, but that doesn't necessarily mean you should turn your nose up at the neon-orange infusion. Pour vodka and soda into a mixing glass — stir. These ultra rich marijuana brownies combine the best of two worlds, dense chocolate fudge and rich creamy peanut butter to make a brownie that looks as good as it tastes. I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe.