Blueberry Cornbread Muffins.
You can have Blueberry Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s of Substitute.
- You need of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins instructions
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
- Pour mixture into 8×8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares..