Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. KIND snack bars are made with real, wholesome ingredients. Fast Bar® is formulated to support intermittent fasting goals and a healthy lifestyle. Protein-Packed, Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
This recipe is packed full of both quick and sustained energy for a convenient grab and go breakfast or pick me up snack. I like to make with chopped macadamias, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, pepitas, sunflower seeds, and sesame. Sweet, soft & hearty Healthy Breakfast Bars made with wholesome ingredients plus a spattering of chocolate chips. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
But you can easily just use more nuts or seeds instead if you prefer. Perfect for grab & go breakfasts or for stuffing into lunch-boxes! It's okay to give yourself a break. This is something I've been reminded of over and over again since the beginning of the year.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
Clif Bar Chocolate Chip is protein bar that is made primarily from organic brown rice syrup, soy rice crisps, organic rolled oats, and vegan chocolate chips. Just what I was looking for, healthy gluten free vegan fruit and nut bars with granola. With lots of nuts, dried fruit, chia seeds, and gluten free steel cut oats (which I hear are infinitely better than regular cut oats), these vegan fruit and nut bars are packed full of vitamins and nutrients. Peanut butter and maple syrup complement each other perfectly in this ideal portable breakfast or snack. Vegan Nut Bars – German Nussecken.