Sautéed garlic spinach. Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it's very clean. Spin it dry in a salad spinner, leaving just a little water clinging to the leaves. Thinly sliced garlic is a simple way to jazz up plain old spinach.
I prefer baby spinach to fully grown spinach in this recipe because of the delicateness and texture of the baby leaves, but this will also. Sautéed Spinach and Garlic is a simple Italian-style side dish that's healthy and totally delicious. It can be made with fresh or frozen spinach plus olive oil and garlic. You can have Sautéed garlic spinach using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed garlic spinach
- You need 3 tablespoons of EVOO.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of fresh garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 6 oz. of fresh spinach.
This recipe shows you how to get the. Garlic Sautéed Spinach from Barefoot Contessa. Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it's very clean. Add the spinach and salt to taste.
Sautéed garlic spinach instructions
- Heat skillet with EVOO at medium heat..
- Add fresh garlic and sizzle for 3 mins..
- Mix in fresh spinach and allow to steam for 3 mins. Add white cooking wine and blend spinach in skillet until cooked through..
Cover the pot and cook until spinach is tender, just a few minutes. Chinese stir-fry spinach with garlic shows that spinach can hold its own against strong garlic. This simple Chinese-style spinach stir-fry with garlic pairs nicely with steak. You can also enjoy it with. Instruction on how to make garlic sauteed spinach.