You can have Beef Patties using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Patties
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef (73% Lean / 27% Fat).
- You need 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of worcestershire.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of You can add to taste:.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Pickles.
- It’s of Sauces:.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
Beef Patties instructions
- In a bowl put the beef.
- The crushed red pepper.
- The mustard.
- The worcestershire.
- The garlic.
- The parsley.
- The cayenne pepper.
- The garlic salt, mix until well blended.
- Cover the preparation and place it for 2 hours or more in the refrigerator so that all the flavors are integrated.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions, make a ball with each one.
- Shape into a patty.
- Sink the center of it for best cooking results The size of the patties will be bigger than the bun.
- You can use a grill, a large pan or a large cast-iron skillet If you use a pan or a cast-iron skillet Heat it over medium-high heat, coat pan with a small amount of oil or butter, add patties and cook it both sides for 2 – 3 minutes or to taste.
- Add toppings to taste:.