Tom Yam Goong.
You can cook Tom Yam Goong using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tom Yam Goong
- It’s 1 of yellow onion (sliced).
- Prepare 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- Prepare 3-4 stalks of lemongrass (sliced).
- It’s 1 bundle of coriander's stem shoot.
- It’s 8 of baby carrots (sliced).
- It’s 10 of birds eye chilli (sliced).
- Prepare 5 of dried chilli (cut into pieces).
- You need 15 of tiger prawn (washed).
- Prepare 15 pieces of chicken (cubed).
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 10 of oyster mushroom.
- Prepare of Few pieces of coriander leaves.
- It’s 3 tbs of Thai Chilli Paste (Tomyam paste Nyonya brand).
- Prepare 1 of small ladle of evaporated milk (F&N brand).
- You need 10 tbs of fish sauce (Knife brand).
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
Tom Yam Goong step by step
- Bring the water to boil along with onion, coriander stem, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, chilli, dried chilli and carrots..
- When boiling, add the tomyam paste, evaporated milk, and fish sauce. Salt and sugar(if needed) to taste. Add the chicken as well..
- When chicken almost cooked, add the tiger prawns, oyster mushroom,tomato and lime juice..
- Serve hot with Thai fragrant rice..