Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Easy Rasgulla Recipe: How to make Rasgulla at home, Rasgulla ingredients, step by step Rasgulla recipes & more.
While the method of making rasgulla remains the same, there are two distinct types of rasgulla. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Rasgulla using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasgulla
- Prepare 3 lb of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 glass of water.
- It’s 1 glass of sugar.
- It’s 1-2 of Cardamom.
Rasgulla is made from "chena" which is obtained by curdling the milk. The chena is mashed, made smooth and then cooked in boiling sugar syrup. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here.
- First boil the milk and add lemon juice or vinegar to curdle it.
- Strain and you have now homemade paneer.it's called chhena.
- Add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour and mash and knead it for 5 to 7 minutes.how much you knead it it will become more good and fluffy.
- Now boil water and add sugar and cardamom.boil for 5 minutes and make thick mixture should not too much thick.
- Now make small balls of dough you knead of paneer and flour.add these balls to boiling syrup and cover it.
- Do it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mouthwatering very easy rasgulla is ready.
It's been an year, I got first request to post it here. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Rasgulla, a popular milk-based sweet treat that originates from the state of West Bengal. It is prepared from paneer or chena (Indian cottage cheese). Rasgulla recipe is a delicacy of Bengal but originated in Orissa.