Brown sugar bacon garlic chicken. Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is a recipe we've actually been making at home for years but I never thought to post because it is so closely related to this Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin and Brown Sugar Garlic Pork. Slow Cooker Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken. Slow Cooker Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is right in line with all the bacon brown sugar goodness on the blog.
How to Make Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken. The amount of bacon depends on the size of the chicken breasts and the length of the bacon slices. Place the bacon wrapped chicken in a crock pot and cook for several hours until perfectly brown. You can have Brown sugar bacon garlic chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown sugar bacon garlic chicken
- Prepare 2/3 cups of brown sugar packed.
- It’s 3/4 tablespoon of garlic minced.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 12 slices of bacon.
Serve it with rice and green vegetables such as broccoli and bok choy for a complete meal. It also goes great with a side like boiled corn. After our popular Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe, we. How to Make Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
Brown sugar bacon garlic chicken instructions
- In a large bowl add the Brown sugar garlic salt pepper mix until combined.
- Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in 2 slices of bacon (try to wrap the bacon where the ends are under the chicken so does not unwrap while cooking).
- Place the chicken into your baking pan and coat the top of bacon with the remainder brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through and brown (careful not to let the brown sugar burn and blacken).
Then rub it all over the chicken breasts. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is the slow cooker chicken version of one of the most popular recipes on my blog of all time, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork with Carrots & Potatoes. Or if you're looking for a slow cooker pork version of this recipe (minus the veggies and plus some bacon) here it is! Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste. Sticky, Crispy, Sweet And Garlicky, The PERFECT Weeknight Meal.