Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken. Great recipe for Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken. My husband started a ketone diet recently, leaving me to figure out how to change our meals accordingly. I realized that although I could no longer include sugar or carbs, I could include BACON!
The recipes include everything from classics like Buffalo & Garlic Parmesan to newer combos like Keto "Honey" Sriracha and Crispy Mexican-Inspired. In this post, I share cooking tips to make wings in the oven, Ninja Foodi, air fryer & Instant Pot. Peachez – Fry That Chicken!!! finger lickin! You can have Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken
- Prepare of Raw chicken tenders.
- It’s of Brie or a similar cheese.
- It’s of Bacon (2 strips per chicken tender).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
That's right – crispy, crunchy pork rinds are the perfect alternative for the standard breading! They also hold up well when frying in oil. I love to have this finger lickin' chicken cold with the chipotle mayo on the side (perfect to take in a chiller bag to the beach or on the boat during summer), but it's also a great dish to have hot. If your kids don't like chicken with bones in it, make this recipe with chicken tenderloins or cut boneless chicken into nuggets.
Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line a pan with tin foil and line with tenders. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice enough brie to cover each chicken strip, and then wrap each strip with 2 strips of bacon (I used precooked bacon which worked perfectly and came out nice and crispy; if using raw bacon, I would recommend cooking it halfway before wrapping it around the chicken)..
- Cook brie and bacon wrapped tenders in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. If desired, you can put under the broiler for a minute or two just to make sure the bacon is nice and crispy..
- Serve with fresh veggies and dive in!.
We've tried this low carb breading every which way and we usually opt for baking. We do this for a couple reasons. Cleanup is way easier and it's easier to track nutrition on baked keto chicken tenders. If you go for the fried chicken it can be a bit of a guessing game on the calorie count. If you don't have Miracle Whip, mayonnaise may be substituted.