Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb). Creamy low carb beef stroganoff made with ground beef, mushrooms and onions, in a tasty sour cream sauce flavored with brandy, herbs, and spice. Serve over low carb keto noodles or cauliflower rice. Beef stroganoff is a comfort food favorite for cooler evenings.
To reheat place the keto beef stroganoff in a saucepan over low heat or use the low power option on your microwave. We've cut the carbs in our Keto beef Stroganoff recipe to create a delicious Low Carb version of the classic Russian dish. Top the zucchini with the stroganoff and a sprinkle of chives. You can cook Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb)
- You need 1 lb of beef bottom stir fry or ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 tbs of diced garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of fettuccini miracle noodles.
This Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe might be the best beef stroganoff you've ever had! It's creamy, rich, and best of all, it's gluten-free low carb and keto friendly! Beef stroganoff is about to become your favorite Keto low-carb dish. It's creamy, delicious and very satisfying.
Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb) instructions
- Take butter, beef seasoned with salt and pepper, sliced onions and garlic and satay in pan until onions are somewhat cooked.
- Add in mushrooms, beef broth, cream cheese, sour cream and stir until all ingredients are smoothed in.
- Continue simmering stirring frequently and add seasonings to your liking.
- Serve over cooked miracle noodles or stir them right in.
This keto beef stroganoff is a comfort food favorite. Click Here for the full recipe #beefstroganoff #realbalancedblog #ketodiet #lowcarbaddicts. I have loved Beef Stroganoff since I was a child, and this keto-friendly version is my go-to dish for when I am craving a hearty meal. This is one of my favorite one pot keto meals. To lift up leftovers, I like to add a squeeze of lemon.