Pinwheel cheese buns. Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. This pinwheel recipe is loaded with sweet caramelized onions and melty cheese for a decadent appetizer anytime of the year.
Such a fun little snack or appetizer! These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels from Delish.com are the best. Top with sliced ham and cheese. You can cook Pinwheel cheese buns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cheese buns
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on hand.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking spray or olive oil.
Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. These pinwheels are the perfect solution. Using just five ingredients including buttery crescent dough, sliced ham and Swiss cheese, every roll-up is topped with a sweet drizzle of honey just before serving. Cinnamon bun burgers, Mac n cheese buns, and ramen buns.
Pinwheel cheese buns step by step
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese and olive oil to your bread machine pan in the order that your bread machine instructions indicate. Set to dough.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a very large rectangle. About 1/4" thick.
- Now apply either the cooking spray or olive oil to the dough and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Starting at the longest part of the rectangle, slowly roll the dough a bit at a time. Once all rolled up, using a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, once pinwheels have risen, bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Optional, I sprinkle dried parsley and parmesan cheese after I remove from the oven.
This is the kind of shit that gets my cock hard, and not just like regular hard. The kind of hard where even if you try to make it go away by. Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with cream cheese, sliced deli ham, and cheese and make a quick and easy snack or appetizer. These baked puff pastry roll-ups are perfect for any occasion and.. Pinwheels #summerdessertweek, Cream Cheese Pinwheels, Raspberry Vanilla Cream Cheese Pinwheels.