Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly). This recipe for Low-Carb Mexican Taco Casserole puts spicy, cheesy goodness on your table–without the carbs. This family-friendly dish can be part of a low-carb, keto, Atkins, gluten-free, grain-free, or Banting diet. This easy recipe is a taco lover's low-carb dream come true!
Keto Taco Casserole has everything you love about tacos in a low carb casserole sure to be a hit with everyone. If you love Mexican food, we have a great recipe for you today! Chicken Taco Casserole – Keto / Low Carb. You can cook Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- Prepare 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1 tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar free salsa.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Top the finished dish with your favorite taco toppings, and serve. If you enjoyed this keto taco casserole recipe, then you will also love this easy Creamy Chicken Fajita Casserole! It's low carb, keto, and THM friendly.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9×9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.
Low carb Mexican food in the form of a taco casserole! My whole family loves this tasty twist on taco night! I'm here today with something delicious. I've been doing low carb here and there for awhile now and it's such a great way of eating. I'm always full, satisfied, and I lose.