Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies. Grilled Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Vegetables – a simple and tasty recipe for summer grilling. Juicy shrimp and tender veggies are coated in an amazing buttery lemon garlic blend that are grilled to perfection. Kelly here again from Life Made Sweeter and today I'm sharing one of our favorite dishes to make… Smoky-flavored, hot-off-the-grill shrimp can't be beat, especially when the recipes are the best of the best.
Juicy shrimp and tender veggies are coated in an amazing buttery lemon garlic blend that are grilled to perfection. Summer is all about grilling and lighter food at our house. We first tasted this delicious meal when we were at the beach with my family in June. You can cook Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies
- It’s 200 gm of fresh medium sized clean and devained Prawns.
- Prepare 7-8 of green Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Spring Onion to garnish (optional).
Tips for the Best Grilled Shrimp: Use a flavorful marinade and one that includes honey like we use here for a nice char on the shrimp. Grilled shrimp, corn, peppers and zucchini topped with fresh avocado and lime juice – an easy light salad you'll want to make all summer long. More shrimp recipes I love are Lemon-Chili Shrimp Avocado Quinoa Bowl, Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, and Mexican Shrimp Diablo. Shrimp is a favorite in our home!
Grilled Honey Prawn with Veggies step by step
- Clean, peel and cut potato and carrot in finger size pieces. Also trim and cut beans..
- Steam these veggies in a steamer so that they become soft but retain colour..
- Heat a grill pan, add in few drops of melted butter and grill the prawn for 2-3 minutes..
- In another pan heat remaining butter and add in 1 teaspoon brown sugar..
- Saute for few seconds and then add in chilli flakes, soya sauce and honey. Mix well in medium heat..
- Next add in the steamed veggies and stir nicely..
- Add in salt and black pepper powder according to your taste..
- At last add in grilled prawns and give a final stir. Remove from heat..
- Transfer to serving dish, garnish with some spring onion and serve as side dish..
If you love a quick and easy one skillet shrimp dinner try this Sticky Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp, Brown Butter Spicy Garlic Shrimp, Sticky Sesame Garlic Shrimp or Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp. It's fresh and flavorful, with sunny lemon-herb shrimp, garlicky marinated chickpeas, and an array of tender grilled veggies. And what better wine to pair it with than the (un)official wine of summer: rosé! In another bowl, mix together the chicken stock, soy sauce, sugar and honey. Add the prawns and the marinade and use your hands to pat and press the liquid and flour together around the prawns to form a craggy coating.