Lilhpster's Vegan Broccoli & Tomato Pasta.
You can have Lilhpster's Vegan Broccoli & Tomato Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lilhpster's Vegan Broccoli & Tomato Pasta
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 5 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 15 oz of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of dry rotini pasta.
- You need 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of nutritional yeast.
Lilhpster's Vegan Broccoli & Tomato Pasta step by step
- Warm the oil in a skillet over medium heat..
- Add broccoli, tomatoes, and garlic. Turn the heat up to medium-high and sautee until the broccoli just begins to get soft..
- Add vegetable broth and onion powder. Turn the heat up to high and bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta becomes soft..
- Let it cool a bit. Serve it in a bowl and sprinkle red pepper and nutritional yeast to taste..
- Enjoy! Watch my vegan life at YouTube.com/lilhpster.