chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner. Use up leftover cooked chicken in this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken n' Potato Foil Dinner! Everyone will love having their very own foil packet filled with BBQ chicken and veggies! Instagram: alexandraalyseavila Here is a quick and easy recipe for a "one pot" crockpot meal.
Scoop the chicken, potatoes and asparagus onto plates and enjoy. You can use chicken breasts in the place of chicken thighs. Like this recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Asparagus Potato Dinner? You can have chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner
- You need 4 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of italian dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of italain seasoning.
This Chicken and Stuffing recipe can be made in the Crock Pot or the Instant Pot. Optional: Serve with gravy and mashed potatoes if desired. If you'd prefer additional moisture, add the rest of the chicken broth, stir. This slow cooker dinner cooks for two hours on high, or four to five hours on low heat, making it ideal for meal prep or Sunday dinner.
chicken and potatoe crock pot dinner step by step
- add chicken to the crock pot.
- pour half of the italian dressing and and half of the seaoning and half of the cheese.
- peal and slice the potatoes. and add them to the top of the chicken.
- then add the rest of the italian dressing. and cheese..
- cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- and enjoy.
Just before serving, you can add baby spinach (or other tender greens) to the slow cooker to complete the meal. Fortunately dinner tasted just as good as it smelled. Thanks to a little prep work this morning, all I had to do was scoop some chicken and veggies out of the crock pot and dinner was on the table. Before work, I sliced a sweet potato, onion and two carrots and threw them in the crock pot with soy sauce. Crock Pot Chicken Potatoes Carrots Onions Recipes.