Pea and Mint bruschetta. Transfer to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Cut ciabatta slices in half and sprinkle with olive oil. Halve garlic cloves and rub over each slice of ciabatta.
Transfer to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely pureed. With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil until well. Preheat a chargill pan over medium-high heat. You can cook Pea and Mint bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pea and Mint bruschetta
- Prepare of Bruschetta (see my tomato recipe).
- You need 1 handful of fresh or frozen peas.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s A few of squeezes of lemon and a grate of the rind if it’s unwaxed.
- It’s 1 handful of mint.
- It’s A few of radishes to garnish.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
Spread pea mixture over grilled bread and serve scattered with extra pecorino. Cook peas in boiling salted water until tender, then drain. In a medium bowl, lightly mash peas with the back of a fork. Add olive oil, mint, and lemon zest.
Pea and Mint bruschetta step by step
- Cook the peas or you can use raw if fresh. Run under cold water to cook. Dry and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Rub bruschetta with the garlic clove..
- Garnish with lightly crushed peas chopped mint and a mint leaf and a good squeeze of lemon. You can add a chopped radish for crunch and colour if you would like to..
Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. To serve, divide prosciutto among crostini and top with pea mixture. Add a large handful of freshly grated pecorino or Parmesan, then loosen with a couple of good lugs of extra virgin olive oil and balance the flavours with a little lemon. For the pea pesto: Add the peas, Parmesan, garlic, fresh mint, and salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse to combine. With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil until well combined.