Corn dogs. Check Out Dipsy Dog Corn Dog Mix On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! As a former carney, I LOVE these!
It will thicken as it sits and then cover the hot dog much better. I recommend making the batter and. Place each hot dog on chopsticks, and quickly dip in and out of the batter. You can cook Corn dogs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn dogs
- You need 1/2 cup of flour (corn and wheat 1/4cup each).
- You need 6 pcs of beef smokies.
- It’s 1/4 of tblspn cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 glass of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Deep frying cooking oil.
- It’s 2 glass of clean water.
A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. It originated in the United States and is commonly found in American cuisine History. Corn dog (cross section) Recently arrived German Texan sausage-makers. Product Title Field Roast Corn Dogs.
Corn dogs instructions
- Boil the water in a sufuria, add your smokies and let it boil for for about one and half minutes remove them and let them cool.
- In a larger glass/bowl add your flour, cinnamon, salt, and chilli mix them properly, add egg mix, then add milk little by little until the butter is consistent like the pancake one..
- Heat the cooking oil, using skewers my case I used tooth pick 😃 pierce the smokie one side hold on the toothpick deep the smookie fully into the butter the deep fry it. Repeat to all other pcs, let them fry for 2-3minutes.
- Remove them from the heat and dry the excess oil and they are ready to serve 👍.
Can you freeze homemade corn dogs? Yes, just let them cool completely and store in an airtight bag or container for up to two months. Place the cooked corn dog on the plate of paper towels to drain. Empty State Fair Corn Dogs boxes, small ball. How To Play: Cut the ends from a State Fair Corn Dogs box.