Angel Berry Trifle. This Triple Berry Trifle is easy to make and so delicious! This Angel Food Berry Trifle is a no-bake cake and takes very little effort. Gently fold in the whipped cream and refrigerate until ready to use.
It was a delicious glimpse of summer-to-come! Berry Trifle recipe – Most delicious and traditional European dessert easy to make restaurant style Add fruits of your choice in place of the berries for a variation and the dessert tastes as awesome as. Top with a third of the pudding mixture. You can have Angel Berry Trifle using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel Berry Trifle
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 oz of sugar free instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 8 oz of fat free vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 6 oz of reduced fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of reduced fat sour cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 12 oz of reduced fat cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of prepared angel food cake cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 pints of blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Ladyfinger cookies are piled into individual trifle dishes, then topped with orange liqueur, berries, papaya cubes, and a creamy, sweet dessert topping. Alternatively, use a large flat-bottomed glass bowl. Arrange a single layer of the cake cubes in the bottom of the bowl. This layered Berry Trifle is a simple trifle recipe with layered berries, cake and a sweetened whipped cream.
Angel Berry Trifle instructions
- In small bowl, whisk milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft set..
- In large bowl, beat yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream, cinnamon, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of cool whip..
- Place 1/3 of the cake cubes in trifle bowl. Top with a 1/3 of the pudding mixture, a 1/3 of the berries and half of the cool whip. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refridgerate..
Watch the video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom of this post to. The Berry Trifle recipe out of our category Pork! A red, white, and blue patriotic berry trifle recipe made with fresh berries, NILLA Wafers, vanilla pudding, and frozen whipped topping. This easy trifle recipe makes a great no-bake summer dessert. Trifle makes a delicious quick and easy dessert perfect for entertaining!